Welcome to Mountain View Family Dental!
Advanced Care from a Trusted Dental Practice
Thank you for contacting our office for your general dentistry needs. Please review the information below and familiarize yourself with our office, then click on number Registration to complete your information online. This entire process should take no more than 10 minutes and will inform you about your upcoming visit. If you have questions, you may call or email by clicking on the “Contact Us” button at the top of the page.
What to Bring
Please make sure to bring the following with you to your appointment:
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- Any necessary dental insurance information, if you have insurance.
- Drivers license or state I.D.
- New Patient Health History Form
- (If you have a minor with you, we have a parent consent form available to download and fill out for your child prior to the visit)
Your first visit to Mountain View Family Dental should take no more than an hour. Here’s what you can expect for the first visit:
What to Expect
You will meet with Dr. Schmidt and he will ask you various questions relating to your dental health. This will be the time for you to discuss any specific problems you might be having. Your Mountain View Family Dental dentist will look into these problems during your exam.
- Any necessary X-rays will be taken.
- A full clinical and radiographic exam will be performed by the doctor.
- You will meet one of our hygienists, and your periodontal (gums and bone level) condition will be assessed to determine your hygiene needs. After this evaluation, your cleaning will be scheduled.
- A treatment plan will be formulated, indicating insurance coverage, if applicable, and necessary treatment will be prioritized.
Subsequent visits, as long as you aren’t experiencing any problems, will include a teeth cleaning and an exam.
- Contact Us
Get In Touch With Brighton's Oldest, Privately Owned and Operated General Dental Practice.
191 Telluride, Suite 3
Brighton, CO 80601
Monday: 8AM - 5PM
Tuesday: 8AM - 6PM
Wednesday: 8AM - 6PM
Thursday: 7AM - 3PM
Friday: By Appointment
Phone: 1 (303) 659-5185